Day 20 - Hanging Out in Ottawa

Hello friends, today I decided that for my last day in Ottawa, I wanted to spend my day hanging out with friends. I started my day by driving Anthony to the Via Rail station so that he could go home to Oshawa, it was great having him on the trip while it lasted. I then came back home and hung out with the friends I was staying with as they had been awake since 5 am watching the Royal Wedding (they were very dedicated to it). I tried taking a nap but to no avail. Charinda had invited me to play Game of Thrones Risk at UOttawa, and I had never played before so I thought it was worth a shot. After 3 hours of playing, we only made it through one round of the game, so we decided to play Werewolf instead because we would have been in there for days otherwise. I got to try the famous "Ottawa Shawarma", and it did not disappoint. We then booked tickets to go watch Deadpool 2, which was absolutely fantastic and hysterical. After hanging out for a bit after the movie, I drove over to a Carleton Engineering house party that was supposed to be "Vine" themed but everyone got lazy. I got to meet a bunch of new people and catch up with some old friends, and I got to witness a lot of interesting C-Eng inside jokes, so overall I had a great time. We ended our night by sitting on the couch watching a bunch of YouTube videos and laughing for a bit before people headed off to bed. It's Cassidy's birthday tomorrow so they have a whole day planned for her. I unfortunately can't be a part of all that because I will be heading over to Sudbury tomorrow morning, but I made sure to wish her a happy birthday. Tomorrow will be the continuation of my road trip, so I'm very excited to get things going again!

Hanging Out in Ottawa: www.instagram.com/p/Bi_MQfZldpc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Day 43 - Getting Home (Part 3/3)

Day 8 - UPEI