Day 43 - Getting Home (Part 3/3)

Hello friends! After 19537 km, 43 days, 10 provinces, 47 schools, 40 cities, 29 houses, and a lifetime of memories, my road trip is now officially over as we made it back to Southern Ontario! It was such an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I am grateful for all of it.

Today Vanessa and I had the longest continuous drive of my trip when we drove from Thunder Bay to Hamilton in ~16.5 hours. At this point in the trip, I had gotten so used to driving long distances, so the time just flew by. On our drive, we stopped in Wawa to visit Canada's largest goose, which was quite triggering but pretty cool to see. I also learned that aside from Mississauga in the GTA, there is Mississauga First Nation, which is located between Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury along the Trans Canada Highway. After the long drive, we finally made it to Hamilton and met up with some friends at a pub called "The Snooty Fax" for dinner.

It's been such a wild trip, with so many amazing highlights, but it feels good to be home again. Now I have convocation this Saturday to look forward to, and I am very excited (and absolutely terrified) to begin a new chapter in my life!

Getting Home (Part 3/3): www.instagram.com/p/Bj6hT88l3ZL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Day 8 - UPEI