Introduction



Hey everyone! This blog will be covering my road trip across Canada where I will be visiting (almost) every Engineering school in the country. I have been very involved in the Engineering culture since I started university, and now that I have graduated, I've decided to have one last big adventure and explore the Engineering culture all throughout the nation. I will hopefully be posting once a day to keep everyone up-to-date on everything that I've done throughout my trip! If you want to see more pictures, you can go onto my Instagram account: www.instagram.com/abdullahdollabills/

Comments

  1. So excited for you! Best of luck and safe travels! I can't wait to see what you see :D

    (Also, 1st comment :P )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 43 - Getting Home (Part 3/3)

Day 8 - UPEI